Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NY Houses #1 August 15, 2007

I decided I would like to do a NY houses photo blog. Of course, they aren't MY houses, lol. They belong to other people.

But there are many houses & stuff of all kinds here in NY. Some would probably surprise some people.

I don't know yet if it will be a POD or not, but I am going to try. I am usually out & about & could get many house photos in a day.

So, here is my very first NY House post:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo isn't great, but I will try & get a better one soon.

This photo is The Inn at Stone Ridge. It's beautiful. We have a lot of stone houses around. "This beautiful and historic mansion was started as a private home in the middle of the 18th century, and then expanded to be the largest vacation home in the area during the latter part of the 19th century by the Hasbrouck family." (from website).

Stone Ridge, has many beautiful stone homes. As well as other areas around us, such as Hurley.


No comments: